Sunday, September 13, 2009

Special Events on the Homefront!

EXTRA EXTRA!
MY TWIN NEPHEWS TURN ONE!!
Yep, this cake was for my twin nephews' first birthday, and they are certainly two of the sweetest little cupcakes around. Happy first birthday to Indy and Jase! Hopefully I will be able to post a picture of them next blog with their SMASHER cakes.
Every "1st birthday" cake ordered from Sugarlips comes with a free 4" "SMASHER" cake, which coordinates with your main cake, and fits easily on your little one's high chair tray. Perfect for that once-in-a-lifetime photo op, and none of your guests have to eat the slice with baby's handprint squished into it!
And yes, if you have twins, you may have two free smashers, triplets three, and so on!
This offer is good for baby's first birthday only!
(We operate on the honor system here!!)

AND SPEAKING OF BIRTHDAYS...
Who could be turning 14 on the same day my twin nephews turn one?? Why it's Jayelin, my daughter, and Sugarlips namesake! Believe it or not, my kids are generally pretty easy to please as far as birthday cakes go; they never ask for anything extravagant... perhaps they have seen it all, huh?
Well, this year, Jaye asked me to replicate a cake-shaped puppet that sings love songs on YouTube, called "Cannibul Cake". Perhaps you've heard of him? So I made a version of him in chocolate whipcream, instead of the dark chocolate buttercream of his natural form.
A good time was had by all... except Cannibul Cake, I suppose.

READ ON, THERE ARE MORE NEW CAKES BELOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment